Family Law

Looking to file a divorce?  Do you need assistance recovering child support that is due, or do you believe you are entitled to more child support than you are receiving?

Talon Law is able to help you assess whether you qualify for the Illinois Joint Simplified Resolution Procedure, whether you meet the basic requirements for divorce in Illinois, and what property would be subject to division as part of the marital estate.  If you have children and your former spouse is failing to pay child support or you feel you are entitled to more, Talon Law can advise you of your rights and help you navigate the court process.

Talon Law on Facebook
Find me on Twitter
Also on LinkedIn
Follow by Email
Set up RSS